THE MUMAZING GROUP WITH LUCY FLANAGAN...
I created the Mumazing Groups as I felt there is a huge amount of Personal Development out there and lots of Women's Groups but none specific to Mums.
I'm Lucy Flanagan Director and Creator of Mumazing Groups; a Personal Growth network where Mums and Women come together to thrive, learn, expand, socialise and move towards who they really want to be. You can reach your dreams and desired lifestyle much easier and faster in a place where you can feel encouraged and empowered within a community of Ambitious Likeminded Mums.
As Mum's we have different responsibilities and we go through different emotions, such as guilt, stress, pressure, loneliness, learning how to juggle as well as be the bestest Mum we can be. I have been on a massive transformation journey myself and now I want to share with other Mum's the very best of my learning.
LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION? DO YOU...
- Wish you could make that massive dream inside of you happen?
- Have a Mission but don't know where to start?
- Own a Business/Have a Career that is taking over your life?
- Want Children but don't want to sacrifice the life you have already?
- Want to create a lifestyle where you can spend quality time with you Children?
- Put Everyone else before you and play second best?
- Wish there was more to life?
- At a Crossroads and don't know which direction to take?
- Stuck in a Rut and want to get out?
If you said yes to any of the above then I strongly recommend that you come along to our next meeting (you can even come as my personal guest for Free) and find out exactly how the Mumazing Groups can help you in achieving the life balance you are looking for.
BY JOINING THE MUMAZING GROUP YOU WILL...
- Discover how other Mums are able to juggle their life very successfully
- Find out how you can make that dream of yours happen without making any sacrifices
- Create a Life Style where you are Happy and Fulfilled
- Feel Supported and Encouraged towards the path you have chosen
- Be part of a supportive community where you can be the real you and not someone else
- Overcome any challenges or barriers you are facing towards your goals
- Find out the most powerful strategies and tools to transform your life
A Place for you to THRIVE, discover now how you can join our likeminded Mums in this supportive community....
- Not wanting to settle for Existing and would like to LIVE Instead?
- Find Juggling Motherhood, Work, Relationships and Hobbies really difficult?
- Feel Guilty about doing things for yourself?
- Wish you had more Energy, more Time?
- Spend your day daydreaming of the life you really want?
- Want a Happier Life Balance?
- Feel Stressed, worn out and tired all the time?
- Not spend enough quality time with your Children?
- Feel that you have to live the life you don't want because of commitments, such as Bills, Relationships, etc?
Meet Tracey one of our Members telling her Story on the Transformational Journey she has been on since joining.
- Discover the obstacles that are stopping you and how you can get over them
- Overcome any limiting beliefs sabotaging your success
- Shine, feel free and live the life you only thought dreams were made of
- Discover the EASIER Route to Success by following the EASIER Mode
- Surround yourself with Likeminded Women on the same mission to you
- Spend more quality time with your Children
- Have some "me" time and feel fulfilled by doing so, without the guilt
- Have more energy & time to do the things you want and with the people who are important to you
THIS IS WHAT MUMAZING MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY...
Before I joined Mumazing, I had frequent feelings of overwhelm and guilt. I worried about funding my membership but have found it to be worth every penny. I really enjoy our meeting the other fab members and the motivation and accountability. I feel each month is priceless. I can honestly say that Lucy is one of the most grounded, honest and real people I've met, and she really cares - Natalie, Mumazing Member.
"Taking the time away from the office/working day was definitely worthwhile. If you want to work on pushing yourself and your business forward give Lucy a call/get in touch with Lucy." - Lisa
“I have a very hectic and demanding role in my job as a Regional Manager. With Lucy’s advice, I have created much more “life – work” balance in my life. I am very grateful for the advice Lucy has given me. By making some small changes, these have led onto bigger changes. By setting clear goals, creating an action plan and then supporting me and encouraging me along the path, I have achieved much more than I anticipated. Lucy has a very pragmatic, positive and proactive approach to encouraging positive change. I liked the way that she is very kind, but also has a keen eye for focus on any issues. I would describe Lucy as having a “holisitic” approach, she works closely with all aspects of life, in order to create clear goals for the future. I thoroughly recommend Lucy – as she has a gift for inspiring others! - Rhiannon